Sunday 29 April 2012

Tweet Card for LIM challenge

It is week 65 over at Less Is more and the challenge this week is SKETCHES

It has been a challenging time for me over the past two weeks, it was the first anniversary of my mums death on Wednesday and today marks the 18th year since my dad passed away. I am so not in the mood for making cards but I made this one in memory of my dear "dad" who loved birds.

 Image is from hugbug, and sentiment is computer generated. I decoupaged the birds, went over the script with blue gel pen marker and embossed around the birds with my cuttlebug. Simple card for me.

10 comments:

  1. A lovely card Vee, such cute birds too, well done again :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, and a lovely way to remember your dad.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, the birds are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card for lovely memories!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vee, if you mean my blog title (header) I got Sharon from Plumrose Lane to customize it for me. Can't remember cost but she was very reasonable. Here is her blog addy:
    http://www.plumroselane.com/ Hugs ... Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card you made in memory of your father Vee, especially the way the flowers overlap the frame. It is really hard to lose those we love. Take care, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card! I am so sorry about your parents, I am sure it is not easy but what a great way to remember your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - and your dad would have loved it I'm sure. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment, much appreciated !