Saturday 10 March 2012

Papillion

It's week 58 over at "Less is More", and the dreaded One Layered card with "Script" (What no ribbon)!!

Here is my very first attempt at a One Layered Card, photograph isn't that brilliant but I hope I have captured the essence of the card.

I stamped the script and the butterfly onto brilliant white card stock and the wording at the bottom with black in. I then embossed around the script with spellbinders blossom nestability die...... I was going to add a little colour or glitter, but card looked nice enough without it so I left it bare.

8 comments:

  1. I think it looks great Vee, a great first one layer card. Perfect stamping too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave you for leaving it as is... it's really fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vee
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well left, fabulous card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very simple and clean card. I love the embossed frame around the script.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect CAS, love it...will have to put my thinking cap on for this challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment, much appreciated !