Wednesday 7 March 2012

Check this Out


This is a Prototype, but not sure I like it. I couldn't get the ribbon to sit straight and my weaving went a bit astray when I assembled it.

At last I have managed to sort the ribbon out, took a lot of patience and faffing, now I have fixed that I think that the sentiment is wrong too, perhaps it would be better if it were in a circular shape to contrast with the squares of the weave...... LOL, I am never happy with what I do, I think that this one is for the bin!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and blog. I followed you here from Monica's blog, I'm your newest follower. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my little spot on the web xxx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card - love this idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you dare bit it Vee !!!! it's beautiful, just love all that weaving and scrummy ribbon too. We are our own worst critics sometimes !:) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to sort the ribbon out Viv xxx, but still not sure about it ..... I think it is possibly the sentiment so will have a go and change that at some point. Thanks for the encouragement. xxx

      Delete
  4. love this design :) lainey x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment, much appreciated !